“But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us…”

2 Corinthians 4:7

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

is the GAY ENTERTAINMENT COMMUNITY BLACKMAILING STRAIGHT ENTERTAINERS?


...I can't help but wonder if there is a nefarious scheme going on inside the gay community..in the entertainment sector to control those who are naturally straight (ie heterosexual) in powerful positions...I think of those who don't seem so likely to be naturally friendly toward the homosexual lifestyle because of the way they were raised..the values they had growing up...I think of at least THREE BIG ENTERTAINERS right off the bat who have all been very outspoken in favor of the homosexual lifestyle but are NOT, themselves, homosexual: MADONNA, of course; & then LADY GAGA, & most recently CONAN O'BRIEN (all three, by the way, were raised Roman Catholic, which takes a position against homosexuality) ..so why would they just shift in their value system ? ...it seems illogical that every prominent heterosexual entertainer suddenly becomes so caring & concerned about gay values after they "make it" ..and it struck me how VICIOUS the gay community can be after I made a critical comment about Conan O'brien having a gay wedding on his show..suddenly I was FLOODED WITH NEGATIVE COMMENTS from persons, presumably the gay community, who took umbrage at my right to free speech re my disappoinment with conan condoning same-sex marriage on his show..HOW THEY R APPLYING PRESSURE even on the big wigs (Jay Leno too?) IDK, but I think its definitely happening somehow..and at what point does it become CRIMINAL?