“But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us…”

2 Corinthians 4:7

Thursday, October 27, 2011

10/27/11 BIBLE CD: YES, U DO HAVE A SOUL !


don't let anyone tell u otherwise ; SEE EXCELLENT ARTICLE BY CALLIE JOUBERT REFUTING SO-CALLED "EMERGENTISM" & PERSONS SUCH AS NANCEY MURPHY (FULLER SEM) ...ever since attending Fuller Sem & being unwittingly (albeit intentionally so, for nefarious reasons by a duplicitous academic advisor from korea)  placed in a class taught by Nancey Murphy which made NO SENSE WHATSOEVER to me (yet I completed the classwork ...albeit she definitely had pre-profiled me...she had her sights on me from day 1, ...there definitely was gossip & social engineering in the works at fuller sem even amongst the faculty...& I was given an F without justification or explanation...but I refused to go to talk to Ms. Murphy because I sensed from day one that there was something definitely wrong with what she was teaching & the way she was teaching (by the way I came from calvin college & a year at calvin seminary & probably further offended Ms Murphy when I wrote, somewhere, prior to this class, that until I arrived at Fuller I had never heard of a Nancey Murphy (she's not in the "canon" around Calvin, that's for sure; which probably infuriates her all the more).

The more I listened to Nancey Murphy & read stuff by her or about her the more I realized she was teaching a bunch of absolute gibberish (essentially fraudulent, & yet she was shaping, or mis-shaping, a lot of young minds).  And I wrote a lot in refutation of what she taught, as best as I could get a handle on something that was meaningless & nonsensical (imagine somebody claiming the world is flat today & having to waste your time trying to refute the nonsense, & actually giving such a person a platform for asserting such gibberish). 

And now, ten years later, on September 2, 2011 (at 12:45am pst) I come across an article that does everything I tried to do, albeit so much better. This article by Joubert is awesome. It articulately defends God as Creator & refutes all the gibberish of so-called "physicalism" or "non-reductive physicalism" & "emergentism" etc. of people such as Nancey Murphy (who really shouldn't be teaching at a Protestant seminary if she believes this; not to mention she comes from a Catholic background. Why & how she infiltrated Fuller Seminary & got tenure I do not know). I will keep this on file forever to explain to others my response to the frustration & confusion caused by Nancey Murphy (not to mention the fact that I had to re-take the same class, albeit thankfully with a traditional professor, at my expense).

http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/arj/v4/n1/emergentism-physicalism?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+AIGDaily+%28Answers+in+Genesis+Daily+Articles%29&utm_content=Google+Reader