“But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us…”

2 Corinthians 4:7

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

WHY DOES ARIANA LEIGH THORN HATE ME ?


...I go on this social website called IMVU every now & then..its ALL animated..you choose an avatar..u can change clothes,,,add rooms..& have dialogue w/ others...its kind of fun...but sometimes it gets seedy..occassionally I've gotten "sucked in" & went with the flow (but only to the extent that I wanted to be a witness to Christ but didn't want to appear "holier-than-thou"...nonethelss sometimes u must simply terminate a conversation when the other person seems hell-bent on being "deviant")..in this particular case I don't even remember the exact conversation...but typically I say hello..how are you..& often take them to my yellow light-filled church ...& I also have a beach, & a magic carpet..among other things...I often say "Jesus Christ is Lord"..etc ...this person,however, apparently doesn't like me for talking about Jesus..in her comments she says "I find your profile picture quite blasphemous...you insist on comparing yourself to Jesus..." ..well, my friend, as we grow in faith & grow in Christ, YES we do become more like Jeus Himself..we are "In Christ" & Christ is "in us" ...a lot of people misunderstand the notion of Christian "humility" to think we are "bad" people in Christ...sure, we r sinners, but as long as we r not continuing in our sin, we r growing in Christ, better than a LOT of people..not self-righteous, just good...she goes on to to say "I do not appreciate ignorace..." & again my "avatar is blasphemous..." .my avatar is a picture of me on the cross...that's NOT blasphemous, its respectful..we will ALL be crucified as Christians..& are being crucified daily..albeit not literally on a cross..the Bible makes it clear we will be persecuted as Christians..& God knows I surely have been..its a shame when people such as Ariana persecute us even more..she calls herself a "true follower of God"..but what about Jesus ? Is she Jewish ? I did nothing wrong..but yet she hates me..