“But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us…”

2 Corinthians 4:7

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

(live update) 9/28/11 AMAZING COMEBACK BY THE TB RAYS v YANKS, FROM 7-0 to 7-7 ...


...I thought rays were surely out of it when I saw 7-0 ...the next thing I knew (from my online MLB alerts on my handheld device) was the rays were trailing 7-6 bottom of 8th...next thing I knew it was 7-7 9th inning..now its 11th inning... meanwhile, redsox are leading orioles 3-2 in the 9th inning no outs ...this is the MOST SUSPENSFUL incredible wildcard chase...! if the rays beat the yanks after trailing 7-0...I have to wonder if there is some sort of divine intervention going on here..& from 9 games back at the beginning of september...crazy ...! knock on wood