“But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us…”

2 Corinthians 4:7

Monday, September 26, 2011

9/26/11 TALK ABT CARMAGEDDON, LIVE BY HOUSE OF BLUES, OBAMA TONIGHT ..


...this is sunset blvd right by house of blues where obama will be tonight...no parking at all on sunset from noon to 10pm ..police are already on the scene..hazardous material truck just in case....news crews...this is going to be a NIGHTMARE 4 the average commuter as they go home from work ..so why doesn't Obama drop in by helicopter ? and from house of blues he heads to a trendy west hollywood restaurant...I think its called "fig & olive" or something like that ..$18,000 per plate ..I think this will make "carmageddon" look like a nice day (actually carmageddon turned out to be a nice weekend with less traffic than usual around town)...anyways, the heat is on Obama now as republicans continue to jostle for his position in 2012 ..and obama took some shots at the black community as well...telling them to "stop complaining" among other things (that took some guts actually, considering the black community has been so supportive of him & helped him win the election...but u see I don't think Obama respects the black community just for voting for him because he's black..that's not much respect for him either...I wouldn't want people voting for me just because I'm "white"..I would hope people see beyond the color of my skin..& that's a big problem fr some people..I know some black people around L.A. see me solely as "white" & immediately treat me poorly because of it..(I sometimes wonder why my ancestors sacrificed their own lives for the north in the civil war if some blacks think all whites are bad, are racist, are ALL tea party racist republicans, etc...even Herman Cain said the tea party isn't racist..he was speaking to morgan freeman.. ...american people have to start focusing on the issues..the facts..the solutions,,not race or skin color ..but ideas that work along with ideology that is based on something substantive..(which for me is Jesus Christ) ...once we put ALL our weight on the ROCK (jesus) we will be amazed HOW FAR we can go..even so far as to WALK ON WATER ..I don't like partisan politics ..but it may be a necessary evil until we all agree on Christ and what Christ wants...& there are a few non-negotiables, including right-to-life (for the unborn) ..iif we can reverse roe v. wade a lot, if not all, of our social problems may be reversed...we must also be strong & courageous in speaking out about God's intentions for man & woman...not man & man, not woman & woman...but MAN & WOMAN ..its fundamental..get back to the basics..this will also reverse the curse (of hiv aids )....our REAL HOPE is not obama, nor actually any politician, but rather repentance, humility & redemption in Christ..every person needs this daily...in fact I think we r waiting for the liberals to realize this..how long it will take I do not know ..I pray very soon for God's sake & ours