“But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us…”

2 Corinthians 4:7

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

re PEOPLE WHO PARK IN CHURCH PARKING LOTS w/o GOING TO CHURCH


...really, I'm compassionate..& would say welcome all ...but sometimes people take unfair advantage of the church..mentioned the homeless man in the pew yesterday who wouldn't stand or kneel ..not disabled..can't show a little respect?..I noticed this guy in the lot before mass..didn't seem to be going into the church..didn't see him inside..people parking here b/c there's no street parking..but as u can see its almost full...& all these people r not in the church...furthermore, this guy gave me a disdainful look as he got out of his car..so I put a note on his car asking him "what's up?" ...some people take advantage of the church, coming to expect it as a "welfare institution" with no need to giv back or even simply have. respect for others..had he not looked at me disdainfully I might have shrugged it off.....no attitude of gratitude..simply a self-righteous sense of entitlement