“But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us…”

2 Corinthians 4:7

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

7/26/11 MY lucky day: i get a PRETTY NURSE !


...its always a guessing game who I will get at this office ..they have a revolving door of interns..nurse & doctor interns ..I was telling her I have had this dry throat for about a month now..first 2 weeks it was stuffy and typical cold..then the stuffiness went away but I still was coughing & still am ..a dry raspy throat..used to voice-record for an hour...now I can only do 20 minutes before my throat becomes hoarse ...I also showed her my skin, particularly one finger that gets raw & dry...& I showed her my legs...she thought it was eczema (ie dry skin)..but its more than that...so she went & talked to the doc..but the doc didn't come and take a look-see for himself...she came back & said it was allergies & that I should try claritin ..I've used claritin before, but not for the skin..she seemed to think it would help skin & throat..never heard of claritin for the skin before ..anybody out there heard of that ?