“But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us…”

2 Corinthians 4:7

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

SO I ASKED THE LIBRARY LADY WHY A "RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS" IS REQUIRED TO RENEW A LIBRARY CARD ?


...its really crazy...they require a residential address to renew a card...I have a residential address but have my po box on my driver's license ..& I just wondered why a residential address is required, especially if you just want to use a computer..so she went back and asked the supervisor..I already knew the answer..."because its policy"...but my question was "why is it policy ?" they didn't seem to know.. maybe for checking out books its essential to make sure they get the books back, but then why don't they offer computer cards just to use the internet ? especially for homeless if they want to try to help themselves, a lot of links on the web could be helpful to them ..