“But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us…”

2 Corinthians 4:7

Saturday, April 30, 2011

4/30/11 STILL WORKING ON PHOTO ALBUM PROJECT, COULD TAKE A FEW WEEKS


...began with old archive albums from parents house..took to library with scanner,,,began scanning & later downloading,,,etc...many years ago, now putting together ("merging" ) & "tagging" & narrating,,,its combination jpeg & pdf..a TON of photos..and its really interesting to me to put together the pieces of the puzzle..where I came from..not just the rough draft, but details..and there's more than most families have because both my grandfather's remarried after their first wife's death...(both of my grandma's died before I was born, so I only knew my "step-grandma" so to speak)...and there were kids from the 2nd marriages (5 on my dad's side, 3 on my mom's side)..and so 10 aunts & uncles on my dad's side & 8 aunts & uncles on mom's side (including half & step aunts & uncles) ...and they married and had kids, & so on & so forth..& my mom & dad avidly tried to keep up with how everybody was/is doing..christmas cards etc, and now I'm trying to put the pieces together (add to it that my dad was/is a church pastor & made three major moves in his life (iowa, michigan, california) & all the Parishioners or CPE students (in Michigan he was not a church pastor but a hospital pastor) became part of the extended "family" (the body of Christ)..so its a big puzzle to put together when trying to include pics, dates, names, narration, who what, when why, how, etc..will take a while..