“But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us…”

2 Corinthians 4:7

Thursday, April 28, 2011

4/27/11 PRAY 4 THIS LIBRARY LADY..MAY SHE FEEL THE PEACE OF CHRIST


..I had a discussion with her about renewing my library card without proof of residential address...(yes I do have a residential address but my po box is listed on my DL) ...I can understand why they want residential proof if ur going to check out books, but what about just using the computers..so I said "what if u r homeless, its not fair to homeless people"..she assumed supercilliously that I was speaking of myself rather than as an ADVOCATE for the homeless.. (a lot of white homeowners have a BLIND SPOT when u come in as an advocate for others..they think its a thinly veiled disguise for your own problem...and they think..what character flaw does this guy have to cause him to be homeless ? I'M NOT HOMELESS LADY..I'm speaking as an advocate for the homeless ! do u understand the difference ? they don't understand people CARING FOR OTHERS ..FELLOW AMERICANS..what has happened to our country...she didn't see me as a fellow American but as a category..a lot of public employees start thinking & seeing in this way, unfortunately..I ocould be a soldier. on leave from defending our country and she would see "category A" or "category B", NOT somebody who is protecting her freedom...and if I were to die tomorrow, it would be a blip to her routine..all she said to me was "Why don't u call around and ask which libraries allow u to use the computer without a residential address?" Well, if she truly believed I was homeless, might she also wonder how I planned to "call around?" I don't the average homeless person has a cell phone. There was something FALSE about the way she was talking to me & treating me, not like an educated gentleman...she seemed to have an agenda... God be with our older generation that seems to be intent on saving their comfort at the sake of our future..I really believe our older ones are going to bring us down & cripple our country..I don't think they care about our future, only their own social security and retirement ...and I've learned just to give it ALL to JESUS IN PRAYER..I may sooner rather than later become an expatriate..I don't feel the love in America anymore..we r not the country we used to be..