“But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us…”

2 Corinthians 4:7

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

4/27/11 THE LADY IN THE SILVER CAR FLIPPED ME OFF


...apparently she thought I was sliding over into her lane...and she honkedd..I don't think I was drifting that much and checked it...seemed to be ok..then she roared past and flipped me off..u see that's a mistake a lot of people make...they judge you on whether they like your car or not..whether they're impressed with your car or not..if not, the next assumption is that they are a bad driver, careless, etc..so you may not be drifting at all, or just barely, & they may jumpt to conclusions. ...I wasn't that impressed with her car either..its stunning how un-American some Americans can be toward other Americans..its still making me think about the benefits of being an expatriate ... I'm American but a not too impressed too often with the quality of care or kindness or empathy or community shown by other Americans.. I just DON'T FEEL THE LOVE Most of the time ..shame on my fellow Americans..you're sinking your own ship with greed, selfishness, & lack of care for others