“But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us…”

2 Corinthians 4:7

Monday, March 28, 2011

3/28/11 NOBODY SUSPECTED GOD HAD A GREATER PURPOSE 4 CIGARETTE LIGHTERS than CIGARETTES


...Back in the day somebody decided we need to be able to light our smokes in the car...without matches or handheld lighters..so along came the car cigarette lighter and ashtray ...but I don't smoke (did briefly in college as a social thing but that's about it)...but NOW cigarette lighters are INDISPENSABLE for charging our electronic devices such as phones & sometimes laptops, etc...& NOW TODAY, perhaps for the first time ever I just duplicated the Gospel of Matthew, voice-recorded by me (actually the entire Bible by me at www.HEARINGtheword.Posterous.com )... using an inverter & a cd duplicator..wasn't sure if it would draw too many watts ..but it worked ! Praise the Lord ! I am now able to duplicate Bible CD's on the road...its like having a printing press....I can travel the world giving out the good news...without need for electrical power from a building...NOW if only gas was free...