“But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us…”

2 Corinthians 4:7

Monday, September 12, 2011

9/12/11 WHY I REMOVED A LEAH SHAFER VIDEO FROM YOUTUBE


...for those of you who have not heard of leah shafer, she calls herself a christian singer & her husband ross promotes her ...I saw her at crystal cathedral back in october of 2010 and as I often do, because I am Christian, & use the testimony of others, as well as my own, to spread the good news, I took a short clip of it & posted it online... sometime after doing so I received a nasty, mean-spirited, message from her husband ross saying that my video was amateur...etc ..I ignored it..but recently he sent another mean-spirited message in a threatening manner...apparently thinking I was profiting from his wife's talent (or lack of) ...whatever the case may be...I do NOT want to promote anybody for the gospel sake if they don't truly do it for the sake of the gospel ..if he or she is in this for self-profit or publicity I am not going to promote their stuff..I do what I do for non-profit purposes for the sake of the kingdom ..I KNOW there are some "Christian" guests who do "Christian" stuff & come to the Crystal Cathedral solely for the sake of publicity they can get from Hour of Power. I am not interested in promoting them solely for their self-interest sake..if that's whay they r seeking..they should be trying to get on jay leno, conan, etc .. this is the very FIRST EVER (& only) negative message I've gotten from a guest on the Hour of Power. (or their spouse or publicist, etc) ...I post this to inform people FYI ..I was trying to help Leah & promote the gospel at the same time...didn't make a penny from it..at the time I removed it there were about 130 views